CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 4 August 2011

Colours for Mid Brown, Dark Blonde & Blonde Hair with Spectrum Noirs

Another Spectrum Noir question I have been asked a number of times is “What colours do you use for hair” so here are the colours for Mid Brown, Dark Blonde and Blonde hair

IMG_0642

On all of these I have started with the darkest first, but these colours should work whatever way you prefer to colour, a little tip for you that I find helps me when I am trying to find colour combos for whatever pens I use, stamp out or print 2 of the images you are working on use one for practise and when you are happy colour the final image, it looks quite funny when you have an image with rainbow coloured hair but this works for me, I then file the image I used for practise with a note of the colours in my colouring folder.

IMG_0643

Colours for Mid Brown Hair:  94, 96, 97, 25, 142

IMG_0644

Colours for Dark Blonde: 101, 104, 31, 44, 45

IMG_0645

Colours for Blonde hair: 44, 35, 37, 38

Hope this helps, if there is anything else I can help with let me know.  I will be back later with a card.

Huggles

Jac xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this, really helps me since I just got Speccies!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

thank you for this I think it will help me a lot I use the tombows but they are pretty close to the same colors. I still struggle with hair and play a lot but with these color combo's this will help thanks again.
Linda K
www.scrapbookstampshop.com

Post a Comment